- How to become an excellent student at school
- How to be a class leader
- How celebrities went to school
It’s most offensive when you do everything, it would seem, well, and you do your homework, and you listen carefully to the teachers, but you still cannot reach the top five. So what exactly is missing before the mark “excellent” and what needs to be done so that it is pleasant to look at your report card?
First of all, determine: why did you suddenly need to become an excellent student? After all, grades are often not an indicator of the mind. Of course, this does not mean that they should not be paid any attention at all, but it’s also not worth chasing the fives zealously: you can get sick.
If you seriously decide to start studying only perfectly well, it is worth accepting that the fives themselves will not spill over: you will need patience, diligence, perseverance, aspiration. It is impossible to do without independent studies, since teachers physically, for a lesson, cannot pay attention to each student - the teacher has 30-45 students, and the lesson lasts 45 minutes.
First of all, tune in to positive. Often, self-doubt and fear of the teacher become a stumbling block to good grades. Do not program yourself that Anna Petrovna will never put an excellent degree in biology, or even not begin to learn geometry, because "everything is in vain."
Many cannot become excellent students because at the lessons it seems that everyone is listening, taking notes, answering questions, but taking home assignments is not serious. Oral tasks are especially not seriously taken, if they asked an unwritten job, that means they didn’t ask anything at all. But it is impossible to understand the new topic in 45 minutes of the lesson: it is necessary to think over and work on it yourself.
Most students do their homework at the last minute. But it is advisable to sit down for a lesson on the same day when this task was asked, as they say, to go in hot pursuit. Thus, the information received has not yet been forgotten, and it will be easier to do the work. Plus, if the task is too complicated, you will have enough time to deal with it yourself or with the help of a teacher.
Retelling and poems are also better to start teaching in advance.
Rules, theorems, etc. it is advisable not to memorize, but just to read it carefully several times, carefully disassemble and understand. And then you don’t have to cram anything, you already understood everything, and this information will be deposited in your head. There is also no need to cram proof of the theorems, the best way to understand and remember is an independent step-by-step analysis. You will peek at the book first, but then be sure to remember this theorem.
Some cannot become excellent students because they are afraid to ask questions and talk about what they did not understand. Sometimes it happens that the teacher, turning to the class, asks “Did you understand everything?”, And the children nod their heads in unison, and then at independent work it turns out that half of the class did not understand anything.
No need to be afraid to be interested, specify. After all, asking a question, you do not recognize your stupidity, on the contrary, it means that you are interested in the subject and want to understand the topic. Teachers like it when students participate in a lesson and demonstrate their interest. It is better to ask questions and understand everything as it should, rather than then fall into a stupor during the test.
How to become an excellent student at school?
- First, remember that knowledge is half the success. Do your homework carefully, prepare extra, listen carefully to the teacher’s explanations in the classroom. Try to be sincerely interested in the subject you are studying (because physics and astronomy, Russian language, and literature will come in handy in life)
- Secondly, be polite and attentive towards teachers and classmates. It is well known that the behavior of students in a qualitative way affects their performance. Obedient and diligent students are much easier to get the desired positive assessment than talented, but rude and ill-educated children.
- Thirdly, remember to organize your own time. Know how much you should spend on school, how much housework, and how much fun. If you can - read more informative and fiction. This will give you not only a source of additional knowledge, but also a unique opportunity for self-development.
- Fourth, faith in one's own success is very important. Do not be afraid that “suddenly” they will put you “four” or worse “three”, behave confidently and calmly. Try not to manipulate teachers with their tears (which girls like to do), all the more so, reproach them or threaten their influential parents. This will not help, and relationships can be ruined forever. Moreover, you may have a bad impression of you in the teaching environment.
- Fifthly, look for friends who share your interests, also aspired to knowledge, just like you. In such a company, however, elements of competition and even envy may arise. Learn to enjoy the success of others, achieve everything with your hard work, and the day will come when you realize that you studied for good reason.
Now you know how to become an excellent student at school. And most importantly, do not forget that after all, school grades will not replace the main thing: true friendship, mutual understanding and support. Never cheat on yourself - and you will succeed!
The most interesting thing was that she studied only for one five. Studying well doesn’t mean just getting one five. Not everyone is studying at the top five. Yes, to learn at the top five, you need talent. Learn to learn. We all have to learn something. Therefore, if, of course, you really want to start studying for the fives alone, you must constantly ask “why.”
Be practical in terms of study. Work in the classroom. Be organized. Learn and do homework in parts. Write down everything important there, in particular - homework exercises, etc. By the way, you need to record at the moment when the teacher dictates it, and not later. If you hear that you will soon have a milestone - write down the date to prepare.
Be careful - and study will be given much easier, because you will better understand the subject. Truth! No one can know everything, there is nothing wrong with the fact that you do not understand something. Your teacher, for example, knows this very well and will be happy to help. By the way, it will be useful and just like that, as part of the overall development.
Step-by-step instruction on how to study for one five
In this article, you will learn how to study for one five and not do anything.
I, Bruce Likes, a popular video blogger and author of this site, will tell you about five life hacks that work 100 percent.
How to study perfectly: instruction.
- The teacher needs to be liked, that is, become a favorite. No matter how strange it is, if the teacher likes the student, he does not try to overwhelm him in exams, tests. What needs to be done to like the teacher? Try to ask more questions in the lesson, to show that you are interested in the lesson. Suggest any ideas on the topic of the lesson. If the teacher sees that the student is interested in the subject, he will always go to the meeting, give the task easier, and tighten the grade. And also at teacher meetings will notice the positive mood of such a student. Accordingly, this will lead to the fact that other teachers will be positively inclined towards this student.
- Even if the subject does not like at all, and accordingly the teacher, since he requires to learn the rules by heart, etc. etc. Such a teacher must make compliments. For example: How interesting you are! After your lessons, I wake up an interest in a subject that might seem like another ordinary school routine. You have so many interesting school books and tables in the classroom. I want to learn right away. Very comfortable class. You do so much for our class! Teach us. Everyone should try to learn better. You need to give the “Teacher of the Year” Award!
- To do essays. The best way to tighten grades on the subject is to ask the teacher to give you the task of making an essay. The abstract allows you not to study the subject, but simply beautifully rewrite the desired topic and arrange it. Teachers are positive about this method and are happy to give students abstracts. If you want to get five, at least you need to rewrite 5 sheets and draw a few drawings. In general, the abstract should be such that the teacher AHNUL! Then the five is provided.
- Active social work helps to tighten grades to five. This is Watch, participation in events and celebrations, sporting events, drawing posters, etc., etc. When teachers see that the student is immersed in some kind of school activity, they understand that you do not have time to carefully work on the lessons. Therefore, when an opportunity is given somewhere to take part in school activities and amateur activities, be sure to call.
- Try to visit the school library more often. Information that you often sit in the library and take books in mathematics or physics will quickly reach teachers in these subjects. Of course, you do not need to sit in the library and read these books. You can quietly hide in a corner and tinker with your smartphone. The main thing here is to create the necessary impression about yourself. Teachers have a positive attitude towards such actions of students and increase their grades if they see that the student is interested in their subject outside of class.
Follow these recommendations and you will notice that instead of triples you started to put fours, and instead of fours - fives. Also, go in and subscribe to the Bruce Likes’ Channel and don’t forget to visit my PROFIBLOGER website. Link in the description below the video. On the site you will find a lot of interesting and informative. Bye everyone.
From personal experience
I am a tutor, and no matter what students I come across in my life. If the question concerns elementary school and grades 5-6, then most often parents come with problem children. It is logical: after all, excellent students, in fact, do not need a tutor. Problems can be of a very different nature: from simple spoiling and restlessness of a child to delays in speech development, dysgraphia and dyslexia.
Very often there are bilingual children for whom the Russian language is not native, therefore it is more difficult to master it. But sometimes parents bring a child who is quite successful in their studies. Usually these are moms and dads who are trying their best to turn a son or daughter into an excellent pupil.
I will give an example. New student. End of grade 4. 10-11 years old. I come to the first lesson. Parents make terrible eyes and say: “Our dunce is completely hopeless, knows nothing, knows nothing. Well, you see: can you handle it ?! ”I already imagined all kinds of problems in my head, which I most often encounter in children of this age.
We begin the lesson. The boy knows everything, does everything. Not perfect, of course, and forgot something, but quite a solid four. She thinks quickly, smart, capable, but somewhat inattentive. Such a normal boy.
I’m leaving the lesson. Parents run to me: “Well, how? Absolutely hopeless? ”Why, I say, a very capable boy. He knows everything. Forgets something, but quickly grasps. And here dad says to me a masterpiece phrase: “Well, we know that our boy knows Russian well. We have no problems with this. He just does not want to learn: he still has childhood in his head. Some phones and computers. We want you to make your child want to study well. ”
There is no secret here. There is no magic wand, spell or conspiracy to study well. Every psychologist will tell you this. It’s just that puberty begins to sneak up on your child.
And if we take into account that the transitional age in modern children begins earlier and earlier, it is not surprising that by the end of grade 4 the first signs of the onset of a “dangerous age” begin to appear in children. Interest in learning is declining, but there is an urgent need to spend more time with peers.
We will return to the issue of puberty a bit later. In the meantime, we will answer another question: can any child be an excellent student?
Distinguished by nature - anal-visual babies. Due to the special natural properties, such children are flexible, obedient, assiduous, attentive, painstaking, drawn to knowledge. They love praise, love to read books, love to learn.
Learning for normally developing anal-visual children is always a joy. The main thing is that the teacher in the elementary grades should be adequate: not to push or intimidate. Such children without special problems will receive the first creditable letter, then a gold medal and a red diploma to your joy. The truth is, they often have problems with algebra and geometry: how to study well in mathematics, if you have an anal vector (and there is no skin vector) - that’s also a “task!
In terms of study, anal sound engineers are a little more complicated. And without that a slow anal vector paired with an eternally pensive sound create a hellish mixture. It is difficult for such guys to concentrate, it is difficult to react quickly. And if the teacher at the school yells, then that's all: extinguish the light - throw a grenade. It will be closed in itself and will wave at all estimates.
It is worth adding that the sound and visual vectors are an excellent potential for good study. But without the anal vector it’s difficult to be a “round excellent student”, because there will be an acute shortage of some qualities important for impeccable study.
Children with a skin vector suffer from a lack of perseverance and the ability to bring everything to the end. They like to do everything quickly, tyap-blunder, therefore, due to inattention, they make a lot of mistakes. Although, of course, in mathematics such guys often fumble for one or two! If a child has dermal from the lower vectors, and vision or sound from the upper ones, then he can study quite decently, practically by one five. They say about such people: capable students, but not enough attention.
Children with a urethral vector are always very visible and very capable (especially in the presence of sound and visual vectors). But do you keep the urethral at the desk? Maybe in elementary grades he will show you good results, but as soon as puberty comes, write it is gone.
Other children (muscle, for example) will never become excellent students: there is no natural data for this. You can take such a child to tutors as much as you like, assign him to the best schools, lyceums, but he will not shine with knowledge. You only spoil the nerves of the child and yourself.
So, from the above it follows that to become an excellent student is not very difficult if there is an appropriate set of vectors. “But why then,” you say, “in a class there are usually only two or three excellent students, and the rest are all gibberish?”
If you recall, in the first grade, very many children study "perfectly". At the age of 7-8 years old children, gaping their mouths, listen to their beloved skin-visual teacher. They are interested in learning new things, they want to get good grades ... But the older the children become, the more their desire to learn begins to fade into the background more and more.
Problems of adolescence make themselves felt. In front of my eyes, the former third-grader, who once madly liked to divide giant numbers in a column, grew up and cooled down to study. She began to worry more and more about discos, boys, make-up and other "adult" things. Social adaptation among peer children has come to the fore and has become a major shortage and, as a result, an end in itself.
The fact is that the time of transitional age in children is the time when each person undergoes the so-called "ranking". The subsequent life of a teenager largely depends on puberty: will he become a leader or will he take the place of an outcast?
During puberty in children, as they say, demolishes the "roof": the upper vectors give way to the lower palm. It is not surprising that during adolescence, many adolescents behave like animals in a pack: they are animals to some extent.
So, the upper vectors, due to which the child studied well in the first or second grade, go by the wayside. That is why the craving for school is reduced: study distracts from the social adaptation of children, ranking. Estimates are rapidly falling. Only a few manage to "stay" afloat.
Remember how often already grown-up “children without a childhood”, dragged to the point of exhaustion in circles, at the age of 17-18 (when all peers have already passed the transitional age), suddenly getting rid of the pressure of their parents and school, begin to behave like belated teenagers, while going to extremes: so nature is trying to catch up.
So, we have found an explanation of why, with the onset of adolescence, children lose their desire to learn. Nature forces us to undergo socialization among peers so that in the future we will be able to realize ourselves normally in an adult “flock”. Often, the anal-visual parents, of course, suffer most from the fact that their son or daughter "slipped into triples."
We are used to evaluating everything through ourselves: since I loved to study and got fives, it means that my son can do the same. That is why we cease to understand our child: we do not want to accept him and listen to his shortages. We need fives. А о том, что наша кровинушка может страдать из-за нашего же давления, мы старательно забываем. Или забиваем. Ищем, чтобы кто-нибудь «заставил ребенка захотеть учиться хорошо».
Важно развивать ребенка всесторонне, чтобы время пубертата он прошел как можно безболезненней для себя и для вас. А заставить человека интересоваться чем-то нереально. Нужно понимать природные векторальные задатки своего ребенка, круг его интересов и возможностей.
This all, of course, does not mean at all that our son or daughter should not study at all, but only, like monkeys, climb trees. No. You just need to remember: knowledge and evaluation are not the same thing. If we see that the child does not understand something or does not know something, help is needed.
But if everything is in order, and the problem of poor grades in the natural inclinations of our "genius", then it remains only to shrug our hands: if we are not lucky in learning, it means that we are lucky in something else.
Is it worth learning “excellent”?
How to become successful and wealthy in life? Now it’s fashionable to study: kids are two more from the pot, and there are already circles, sections, additional classes in foreign languages, preparatory courses for school ... “Your excellent study is your contribution to a prosperous future,” says the mother, dragging the stubborn preschooler into English.
And, pointing to a homeless person rummaging in a garbage can, he summarizes: “So he did not want to study. Do you also want to become like that? ” Study ascends to a cult. And to this cult everything is thrown under your feet: free time, nerves, tears and ... childhood.
And indeed, how could one not rejoice and not feel happy when, from early childhood, on all sides, everyone kept repeating: “You will study at the top five, you will have everything in life.” But life is surprisingly strange. And not clear. Another at this time did not "soar" over the books. Throwing his briefcase away after the last lesson, he fled to where his friends, football, volleyball, hiking in the woods and the river were waiting for him - this replaced him with boring cramming.
And then the first one, who was always an excellent student, came to get a job to the one who studied as he had to. To hire. With payment, of course, by orders of magnitude, or even tens of orders of magnitude, less than that of the owner.
Here is a life story. Alexander VASILIEV, father of three children, holder of a diploma with honors, works for hire.
- I studied constantly as I remember. It was a kind of "nerd." Exhausted myself with classes. I did not see the white light. Why? Because he was so motivated by his parents. “An excellent certificate will open the way for you to prosperity and happiness!” This life credo of the older generation has become a way of life for so many who now already have children. And yet, he has life experience. Your own. Alas, very, very far from this obsessive credo.
Now I “stand on the other side” and convince my son not to repeat the mistakes of former honors students who put the true skills of the master of their own fate on the altar of grading assessments. And that's why.
Not one employer has ever asked what color my certificate and diploma are.
How does an employer get to know job candidates and evaluate them? Does everyone meet in person? No. There is a resume for this. Here are just a single resume for a single job - from the loader to the project manager - for some reason, there is no column "Achievement". And what is mandatory? Work experience! The same sports achievements and skills in different fields of activity - and all this is included in the resume, as a rule - but not marks in the certificate, are of real importance for a positive decision.
Our memory is so arranged that it has long been "freed" from all this heap of scientific theories, hypotheses, and "surrendered" disciplines.
Practice and real work instantly put everything in its place. That is life priorities. All those jagged science in the pre-examination nights and the very next day driven into the depths of memory, were simply not in demand. In a matter of weeks of practice, I had to master professional skills first and seriously.
Did it take so many years to suffer and worry about grades on “dead” knowledge? Why do I need in my life today non-existent Latin, Bulgarian and Old Slavonic? Life itself indicated the obviousness of the answer.
Again, real life and a real work plan set the priorities in the ranking. As it turned out, after university, that health, not numbers in the certificate, was at the forefront of professional and life achievements. But you had to stay awake for days. Do not eat up. Nervous to hiccups and colic. Lose weight, or, conversely, dramatically gain weight. That is, in fact, purposefully, with their own hands, to ruin their health. And all because of what?
Permanent study is permanent solitude. Lack of communication skills can be fatal.
I had a fellow student. The soul of the company, a winder, a joker and a merry fellow. He was always at the center of the team - and at the table, and during breaks between lectures, and in the smoking room, and in the gym. I just barely studied. But it was “pink,” fresh and dynamic. All the excellent students treated him down. Weak threesome, what awaits him? And he was waiting for his wide network of personal acquaintances - something that was missed by me, which subsequently easily helped resolve issues in business and in career growth.
After many years, it has already become clear that business and career are, first of all, relationships between people. And not at all marks in the test score. And study is the best time for steady acquaintances. Should I miss such an invaluable chance?
From the point of view of professionalism, it was not the university that taught all the most valuable, but the motivation for solving productive tasks.
The most striking, common and illustrative example of this is a foreign language. How much do we teach him, or rather, torture him? Together with the school - years 13-15! So what? Never mind. But when it was needed to increase career growth, which, of course, entails a salary, perfectly mastering a foreign one, it took not many more than a year.
And it helped me a lot to communicate with new friends - native speakers - when at one time I became interested in online games. Motivation, not moral satisfaction from the five, is a stimulant for the effective mastery of new knowledge and skills. Now I know English almost perfectly.
Based on this, I give such advice to my children. And let those parents for whom excellent marks are the only indicator of the success of a son or daughter throw me rotten tomatoes.
- The difference between “4” and “5” is not worth the titanic effort, because it does not affect absolutely anything.
- A personal bank account is made up of real professional skills, and not from the list of grades on exams.
- Sociability and personal connections, and not a red diploma at all, will provide you with career and material advantages.
- At the forefront should be the motivated meaning of their own actions, and not the desire to cater to the desires of those around them.
The opinion of the psychologist Marianne VINOKUROVA:
If parents tend to attach great importance to any assessment of the child, he may have the feeling that he is loved only for good marks, if he gets a bad mark, his parents will no longer love him. The child grows up anxious, he is afraid of even minimal failures, he will have low self-esteem, he will never be able to truly enjoy his achievements.
Also, the child can learn the attitude of parents that how he learns, so will his future life. If a child is learning poorly, then he can decide that he is already unable to change anything, he does not shine anything. If he studies “perfectly”, then in the future even a small setback can be a shock for him, and he may not be prepared for it - after all, he was the best student, he graduated from high school with only five — and suddenly a setback ...
And in this case, the main thing is that adults themselves should not be so unequivocal about school performance, understand that the school develops some basic skills that will be necessary in the future, and one of these skills is the ability to achieve social success (good grade) and cope with those situations where success is not achieved. As when learning to ride a horse: first you need to learn how to fall.
Logic the other way around
Simple logic tells us that in order to study perfectly, you need to do more, read more, spend more time studying. And as a reward - five.
If you spend a little time on study, you do not do much. Well then - hold the triple.
Is it logical? Yes, but only in real life does this logic DO NOT WORK.
Let's look at an example
Let's see the delivery of an abstract subject by two students - an excellent student and a d-league student.
- Attends all 20 lectures
- Listens attentively at lectures (writing is not necessary. Lectures can always be rewritten)
- Asks questions during, before and after lectures. This by the way seriously saves time. You get knowledge from who will later test you. It is very effective. The teacher sees and remembers all this.
- Trying to honestly understand the subject.
- With a probability of 50% you will receive a machine. That is, you will not have to prepare for the exam or take it.
- Another 25% is the likelihood that the exam will become an empty formality. The teacher will ask 1 half-question and let you go (I have done this more than once)
- Another 25% - the exam will be serious. You will have to solve problems, paint a theory ... But the teacher is, to put it mildly, predisposed. It is UNOBJECTIVE. You will receive half a point more than a person with a bad reputation. In addition, the teacher himself was preparing you (remember, you asked him questions).
- You get an easy five.
- Not steamed at the beginning of the semester (ha, he usually gives the objects of the last semester)
- Always late with the delivery of laboratory, calculations ... His image in the eyes of the teacher falls
- By the end of the semester, he is having an emergency. Often he doesn’t even get admission to the exam.
- As a result, you have to take an exam after the session. It is very difficult to find a teacher. He wants to relax, and you frankly NAK him. Even if you understand the subject well, it is again UNOBJECTIVE and will put you at least half a point lower than the known. And he will scold you and humiliate you))
- You get a tortured three at best
That is, the amount of effort is comparable. I think that in fact, the three-wayer has to spend 2 times more time and spend 20 times more nerves.
Excellent student works at a calm measured pace. His efforts are smeared throughout the semester. Teachers are smiling and friendly with him. They clap on the shoulder and shake hands.
Quartet works in rush and time pressure. He always has a fire. All his efforts are concentrated during the session. He has high blood pressure and insomnia. Teachers avoid him and frankly disdain even to say hello to him.
I would also like to say a few words about the image of the student. This is perhaps the most important component of trouble-free effective student learning.
I will tell you two story. About a positive image and about a negative.
History 1: How I Passed Theory of Probability
I never really differed in studies, but I always liked the theory of probability. She attracted me by herself, and then I wrote a number of programs that used probability calculations. And therefore, when the subject "probability theory" began at our university, I grabbed the teacher with an iron grip. I stayed after the lectures, asked him questions, was among the first to hand over all the calculation tasks.
In a word, the teacher noticed me, loved to communicate with me, appreciated me as a student.
Exam day. I come across a ticket that has nothing to do with probability theory (and the exam was combined immediately for two semesters - TheorVer and Logarithms). I didn’t solve it safely or decided it wrong - I don’t remember. I only remember that when it was my turn to “defend” my ticket, I walked as if on a scaffold.
What was my surprise when the teacher literally cast only a glance at the calculation, then he waved his hand and put down the five. And ... started a conversation about probability theory. He remembered something he forgot to tell me. We talked peacefully quietly for about 10 minutes. I got "excellent" out of the blue!
Story 2: how I took chemistry
I had an absolutely opposite image for our chemist. She knew that I:
- I do not attend lectures
- poorly versed in the subject
Exam day. I am preparing 4-5 tickets from fifty. There is not enough time for the rest. And - good luck! I got just a prepared ticket. I knew him from cover to cover. I UNDERSTAND IT. I figured out the topic.
Painted it from and to. Satisfied sitting - waiting for the announcement of ratings. The whole group frankly failed. 90% passed on 3 and 2. They call my last name - "FOUR". I have a slight disappointment that it’s not “five,” but against the background of the rest, I understand that everything is OK.
The teacher thinks for a second ... He calls my surname again “Rise, how, who is it at all?” I don’t remember that name. ” I get up. "Ohhhhh ... Dear, something I don’t believe that you could write it yourself at 4, I probably wrote it off." An additional example, in short. Electrolysis is my most difficult topic .... In short, how long is short - get "TWO".
What were these two stories about? About the image. The fact that teachers are ordinary people and they are very, very biased. If they remembered you on the good side, if you have only five in your grades (oh, how much they like to see grades in other subjects - although it would seem like it matters at all.), Then you will learn easily and pleasantly.